In a world where COVID-19 exists, organisations have had to adopt new ways of doing almost everything. This includes internal communications. How can companies effectively communicate with employees who are working remotely?
Things to consider:
– what is being communicated?
– what is the direction of the communication (top-down or bottom-up)?
– is it one-way communication or is interaction required?
– do employees have the necessary resources to be communicated with?
– what is the channel or platform of communication?
Complicated? Not at all. The answers are simpler than you think.